´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, September 21♥
FROM GRUMPY TO HAPPIEST.




I woke up with a grumpy look, as I was feeling unwell due to I-don't-know-why, I don't know what's wrong just very uneasy and not feeling good. Even YJ's Mom asked me why am I look so grumpy, HAHAHA!


Tomorrow is Baby's Mom birthday, so we headed over to Compass to get her present. YJ thought of going to Vivo City if we couldn't get any ideal present for her but I rejected cause I was not feeling well, how to go?? We searched high and low.


Planned to get her a bouquet of roses, however YJ said looks kind of weird, its better to give her on Mother's day. So, we changed our plan. We bought her a box of chocolate which cost more than Royce, isn't what you think of cheapskate, okay?


Its her favorite chocolate too, she was so delighted when I passed to her. She thought we won't even remember her birthday, furthermore, with all my reminders, it will never happen of us forgetting her birthday of course.*grins*


Oh, talking about my grumpiness. We went to Cold Storage, we were at the chocolate section as YJ wanted to cheer me up, he bought me two of my favorite chocolates and my favorite handrolls. Awwwww, He really pampers me like a don't-know-what.


I was too famished and again, he bought me a hotdog bun from Pie Kia which tasted like Super dog's one. Its delicious and yummy! The way he treats me make my love grow fonder.


Okay, I realised that I didn't blog anything on 19th Sept, not even a single thing about that day? I shall summarize what happened on this post. On 19th Sept was our 19th monthsary, we didn't went to any places to have a sumptuous dinner, we only had a simple dinner instead. Nonetheless, I still feel bliss as long as it was him who celebrated with me. =)

PS: Tomorrow I gonna treat him BK breafast, that greedy ass! LOL!


Miniature Tictacs
Isn't it cute? But I had already finished all the sweets in it.
Mooncakes making session, I was trying to make the flour "fluffy"?
This was oil actually, don't-know-what oil.
TADAH! Snowskin dough, it was milo flavor one, its not what you think it is, okay?

Labels: