´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, September 1♥
FRUSTRATIONS RULES MY WORLD.
Thought of uploading all my photos which I took days ago, but now I changed my mind. I have no mood to do any other things, except venting my angers on those crumpled papers, feeling extremely moody without having any reasons to back it up.
Maybe to others, blogging is a way to say out how they feels and to vent their frustrations on, but not to me. The only one which can calms me down is my Dog, Lucky. I don't know why. Yes, some of my friends can calms me down too, but sometimes, somethings which even humans can get out of hands too. Back to track, Animals are your best friends, be it you're happy or sad.
He always sit down quietly with his listening ears, I'll whine in front of him, rants in front of him and share my happiness with him. Maybe he won't understand what I'm talking about, but at least sometimes, he will show me that he really do understand?
Maybe he really do, maybe it just my illusion. Whatever it is, its good to have a pet to accompany you. Since the day I was born, I already had a Dog, Whiskey beside me, watched me while I was sleeping, stopped everyone who trying to wake me up. Though, he had already passed away, but the image is still as clear as before. =)
Shall play with Lucky later on, buy some treats for him although he already got plenty of treats in the fridge. To him, its forever not enough, never will he think it this way, not even a day. HAHAHA!



