´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, September 4♥
Glad to have...




Had Mcspicy for supper just now, delicious and juicy as usual. Sat down and chatted with YJ at the park nearby, was so relaxing and really enjoyed the breeze. What YJ told me really make me feel touched and glad upon hearing it.



As I can feel the changes in him, changed to the better and not to worst. As you know, he's not a "very" romantic person, he doesn't know what is sweet talk, neither will he knows how to make a person's heart melt like an ice-cream in the desert. 



However, he really warmed my heart literally with the words he said and the way he showered his love to me. He had changed from a blockhead to sweet guy whom I really appreciates his kindness and his love. Dotes me like a princess, giving in to me whenever I'm throwing tantrums, moreover its not his fault.



Nonetheless, he still love me as much as before or rather more than before. Nobody is perfect, however you can change for the better. And, yes he did. I didn't forced him to do anything which he don't like, yet he made his promises to me which he has never broke any of them, even if it just a small little one.



I don't know what to say and I don't really know how to express my feelings well. I just find him "abnormal" as compared to other guys. He's way too different or more to weird, perhaps? Too good/nice to be true. But...I LIKE! =)

Labels: