´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, September 2♥
I'm still being loved =)
I always think that everyone born to be unique and extraordinary, having their very own character which you can hardly find someone who exactly the same at another end of the World. So from young, I yearned to be a special person with some uniqueness in me which I would make myself, family, friends to feel proud of.
End up I realised, I don't have any...Maybe I'm special to be the un-special ones among all unique people in this World? A way to console my soul and my pathetic feelings. I always surrounded by questions, questions which I wont get any accurate answer for it, neither will there be someone to answer my doubts for me.
Experiences make a person grow stronger and gain some wisdom in him/her. Since Yesterday, I was pretty upset or rather miserable, afterall I think I'm just being sensitive for nothing? Nonetheless, its better to be a sensitive person than being an insensitive ones. =)
How much I wish I could put you in a glass bottle, casting spells on you to make you turn invisible in other people's eyes, except for mine. So that my inferiority will never ousted my trust in my heart. Saying these doesn't mean he did something bad, its a way to say how I feels.
What supposed to see, were meant to shown.
What supposed to keep, were meant to kept.
What supposed to love, were meant to be together.





Labels: He make my heart beats fast.



