´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, September 11♥
LONG TIME NO BLOG.
Its been two days since the last update of my blog, not because I was too busy with my work, its because I'm too lazy to do so. Thought of uploading all those pictures I have taken during mooncakes making day which was a week before.
I was thinking about what's with those people who are inconsiderate, people with high egos, people who have a new partner straight after they had broke up, they are either in the relationship for the sake of the "title" or they are just fooling around and literally made their reputation dropped.
There are more people being inconsiderate if you compared to years ago. Don't you think so? Do you know why 2012 is the dooms day? For what I think, its because too many people are getting out of hands, its time to press "reset" button. Reset as in, everything going to change and form another new Earth.
There are people with extremely high egos, where I don't know where they built up from? Most of them got targets and those targets are like "fat hopes"? Which sounds impossible for it to be accomplished? Having a "illusion" mindset its better than having grumble thoughts?
I thought humans supposed to be happy for what they got and not whining for what they couldn't get? Its like if you are perfectly normal, with an average look and extremely healthy, why do you need to whine? Its like you are better than those disabled people, aren't you?
Keep on whining and whining about how terrible your look is, if you think its terrible then go for plastic surgeries lar. If you've got no money, jolly well kill yourself with a knife? Stop getting on people's nerves with all your whines.
What for living on Earth, breathing the same air as those disabled people when they don't even grumble about their disabilities, if you are unhappy with it, just end your life and try to reborn to a better life next time round, get it?
Stop wasting our resources on Earth, its getting lesser and lesser. It will be nice for you to "save" the World by ending your life which you are so unhappy about. Its the best for you to give it to people who are really appreciative and people who can make full use of it better than you do.
I don't know what's with these people, just feeling so irritated by them who generally being not appreciating for what they have. Be grateful for what you got and happy for who you are. If not, go and die lar.
Labels: Freaking freaks who whines all day long can simply end their life.



