´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, September 27♥
LOVE OH LOVE


Tomorrow going to have my Nihon Mura, YJ's treat again. Awww, I can't wait to have many plates of salmon sashimi, plates of scallops and many more to come. Fats comes to me as well but who cares? The taste of good foods are worthwhile.


The couple ring that YJ bought for me a year plus ago, its too loose for me already. He say he going to get another pair for us, just that not so soon. I don't know when, he planned to surprise me without telling, so I shouldn't ask much of course. 

HINT:The only thing he told me was a real ring for life? But its not a propose ring, just that its real? WTF you mean by real?! Zzzz!


YJ is a man who loves me too much, do you know that being loved by someone is more stressful than another party? Cause you will think that if compared your love with his, his love is incomparable. Nevertheless, indeed love is incomparable. I love the way he loves me.


He always plan to buy whatever I want and get me whatever he can. Other than material wise, he give me as much love as he could as well. Its not about how grand your wedding ceremony is, its about how long your relationship lasted and how your husband treats you.

How my relationship goes, its all depends on me. Know how my relationship works? If one day it fall, its ruined by me, as in my decision of don't want to continue it which its IMPOSSIBLE for it to happen. If it happily forever after, its continue by YJ's love/patient/thoughtfulness. HAHAHA!

Labels: