´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, September 28♥
MACDONALD FTW!




If you ever noticed, every night I'll definitely have Mac for supper with YJ or clique. Mostly I'll have Mcspicy or their breakfast meals, but now its time to crave for Fillet-O-fish man! It tasted awesomely awesome, I had forgot how it tasted after I ate it just now. Yum~


Tomorrow got to go Optical Shop with YJ as he's been told to make a new spectacle for his enlistment. Hohoho, What type of spectacle he's going to wear, its all depends on me. Moreover, he also claimed that he's going to quit smoking too. -cheer for him-


By the way, I decided to change my blog header once again. As what I saw, my blog header was being imitated by someone else, even copied the way I put my photos, as in my first photo was full body picture, then half body one, for the last one was close up and she did the same too, totally same.


Thanks for your hard work, I really appreciate it much. Keep it up, I think you can be my number 1 fan. Perhaps, if one day you see me walking on the street, you can ask for my signature if you wanted to. LOL! Since you love me so much and wanted to be a "soft copy" of me eagerly. I shall grant your wish. =)


Took a number of photos of my dog and a dog which I always see him at downstair. I love him so much that I feel like cuddle him and kidnap him away from his owner. Awww, wanna know how cute he is? Stay tune!



This was the dog I mentioned, his name is Jeff.
Don't you think he's adorable? I'm going to get him!
Frankly speaking, he look more like a bear than a dog
This is my baby, Lucky.
He was trying to stick out his tongue.
For your info, he don't like to take pictures.
What a unwilling face he gave me?
His innocent trademark which he always use to "psycho" me to give him treats.

Labels: