´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, September 17♥
 A PERSON WHO YOU KNOW BECOMES WHO YOU KNEW.


It takes all shapes and sizes to make this World, indeed it is true. Otherwise, why there are so many different people with different characters living together as one, breathing the same air as one? Either you choose to accept their flaws or get them out of your life.


Miscommunicates will lead to misconception over problems then lead to sparks. Otherwise, why would people says communication is important between people, its a bond to keep people in whole? When this happens, the cracks in between will never be filled again.


Yes, sometimes people might think that you are not anyone that related to me, why should I tell you? If that's the case, why wouldn't you stand in their shoes and think about it? Will you think its okay or will you get angry about it?


When things doesn't happened on them, they might think its okay cause THEY ARE NOT THE ONE WHO IS EXPERIENCE IT! That's why, talking is cheap or rather free of charge. When it happens on you, I doubt you will ever used the sentence which you've said, on yourself.


They can always says that..."You are just guilty conscious lar...Overboard lar, etc" Obviously, they can say whatever they want without thinking that they are actually the one who happens to have all of it. In another words, THEY WILL NEVER REALISED!


Cause humans are born with their eyes outside and not inside, eyes are meant to see others' flaws and not theirs. So what to do? Either you tolerate or fucking blow your top on them. Again, does it worth your time for doing? A definite answer for you is...NOOOOOO!!!


Literally, they will start to list out their good deeds even if they didn't even do any of it, they will just list them out blindly to cover their asses. Well, that's humans' nature, I guess? Being bossy without thinking about others' feelings, does this consider as a "concern" towards a friend who is important to you?


A hell no, I guess? But some people might think IT IS! Apparently, they will treat you like a dog but in their World they thought..."I'm fucking concerning and treating you like a majesty/dowager, understand?!?!" Ya lar, bullshits shoots through their cannons from their "own world".


For nice people, whenever you're being considerate, did you get any in returns? I doubt so. Even if there's no returns, at least treat us good and not treat us with shits when we given you a good life, right? Whatever it is, so be it. Its pointless when you tend to communicate with someone who does not link to what you are saying, just like talking to a manic.


I doubt people who supposed to understand, would understood. A leopard won't change its spots, so I doubt beings would change their skins.

Labels: