´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, September 8♥
NO MORE HUNGRY GHOSTS, HERE COMES HUNGRY PEOPLE.


Yesterday was the last day of Hungry Ghost Festival, bet most of you will be freaking happy about it. No more worries about you'll see things you wouldn't want to see, saying things that you're not supposed to say or stepping on things which you're not supposed to, so on and so forth.


So apparently, today will go back as per normal, no more going home as early as 6pm, more night owls will start to loiter around at night or even midnight. I wonder...What if some of "them" did not went back to where they belong?


Oh well, I think you should pray hard enough that Mr.Newton(牛头) and Mr.Melvin(马面) would did an awesome job last night. But I'm sure that there will be some aimless souls wandering around still, if you "can" see, you would understand better what I'm trying to say. For those who don't know...




ox(Newton) and horse(Melvin), 
for Chinese belief, their job is to catch "them" and bring them" down to hell.



Whatever it is, I think human beings are scarier if compared to ghosts, don't you think so? They are more cunning, full of evil thoughts and irritating than ghosts! Ghosts aren't scary at all, except their looks and most of them are harmless, unlike humans.


Last but not least, what's below are just for laugh. I find it funny and I would like to share with you guys.



because its all about how they think and what they are thinking.
This had taught you a lesson, don't judge a book by its cover.
Be creative!

Labels: