´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, September 18♥
PLANS AFTER PLANS.



YJ and I had already planned to go Malaysia next weekend, this will be my first time travel out of this small little red dot without my parents accompany. You might get a little shock by it, my parents aren't as strict as other parents, however, when comes to things like these, they won't allow me to. 


As they will worry that I might not be able to take good care of myself when I'm out of their sights, stepping out of their zones which they couldn't be there for me when I'm in danger, too over protective. But still, as the only daughter, I could understand how they feel.

I'm just like a bird, finally I can try to fly without my parents' help. Though my wings are still weak, maybe I might fall and stand a chance of breaking my wings. Nevertheless, this is not a reason to stop myself from soaring. I gonna gather all my courage and be brave enough to move my first step. Times you fell are the times you learnt.What you had experienced are priceless lessons.


I used to be mercy towards everybody or anybody. But now, is merciless. Why should I be mercy towards people who doesn't worth my kindness or take my kindness for granted? For you to know, I'm not Jesus reborn. My kindness are not meant to get trampled under your dirty feet and still need to clean your fucking sins.


Know it well, know it true. If you still have the sense of guiltiness in you, you should know what to do and what you supposed to do.

Labels: