´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, September 3♥
TRYING TO BE BAKER DAY..
Well, initially I thought of having my peace by surfing net, lying flat on my bed and daydream. End up, YJ suggested to make moon cakes and requested me to accompany him down to get those ingredients. So okay, I decided to join in the "fun".
End up, it didn't turn out to be what we wanted. Overall, only one out of ten is okay and the rest, like fuck like that? I'm proud to say that the only one which is okay was done by me, LOL! However, we only did some not all, so tomorrow shall continue...
Nonetheless, I'm freaking regret about what I had said, I suggested to make ice-cream moon cakes which is not as easy as what I thought?! Lotus paste moon cakes are easy to make, but not ice-cream moon cakes. It melts easily, ice-cream drips easily, everything easy except for a perfect moon cake without leaking and perfectly in shape.












Labels: Really he should think of something easy rather than moon cakes. LOL



