´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, September 25♥
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MOODINESS ATTACKED?
I'm so moody right now, don't ask me why? Because I don't know why either, life doesn't consist of why(s) all the time. Tomorrow will be going over to Malaysia with YJ, hopefully it will cure my moodiness. I feel like munching on something which can kill my time literally.
I'm so boring, totally bored to death despite of my mountains of work awaiting for me to get it done. I don't wanna do my work, I want to do something else which nothing comes into my mind for me to REALLY wanna do it.
I wanna go shopping but I'm broke and neither will I want to walk for hours. I don't want to blogshopping either because I find it extremely troublesome. I wanna eat junk foods but I don't know what junk food can I munch on right now. Can you feel my boredom? I bet you can. =)
Everyone has their own written stories, we always envy on other people's life, especially when they have something or memorable experiences which you would want to experience it or even have it in your own way.
However, you didn't noticed that actually when you're envying of someone, definitely there's someone feel envious of you from behind. Yup, everyone are born with eyes in front and mind to envy what they don't have, rather than what they has/had.
I'm one of them too, I want surprises which REALLY SURPRISED ME, just like others. Though, I did received surprises which most of the tie I was just "acting" as if I'm surprised by them. White lies always brighten up people's life but not your life obviously.
My random question:
Isn't Mooncake Festival or Lantern Festival or Mid Autumn Festival or whatsoever? Why there are so many names for just one Festival? Why can't they stick to one instead of so many?
Every Festivals has one or at most two names for it, but when comes to this Festival, it has got three or more names to come, isn't it weird or something? LOL!



