´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, October 6♥
FINALLY, WE CAN SPENT TIME TOGETHER.
In the evening time, Tiffany called me up and asked me whether want to meet up with her. So I met her, YJ tagged along with us. Tiffany came over to fetch YJ and I, before headed down to fetch her boyfriend from work.
Had dinner together with both of them before her boyfriend went home to have a rest. After that, YJ, Tiffany and I went to Pasir Ris Park, was kind of childish but we had lots of fun playing with the cable wire(if you ever been there, you'll know what's that).
Around 10pm plus, we headed down to Changi Village for Satays, it was my treat! I bought a few back home for my parents cause it tasted extremely delicious. Aftermath, Tiffany sent us back before she went home.
By the way, the car she was driving is hers. Thanks her so much for driving us around and sent us back. Glad that she had lots of fun with us as well, though both of us are busying with our own life but sometimes we will still fork out some time for each other. Love her so much!
I really loathe people who trying to take advantage of her just because she got a car. We live near, that's why I allowed her to send me home, if I live far away from her house, I won't even let her do so. he/she is your friend, not your (free-of-charge) driver please.
I can't imagine a person would ask her for a meet up at a late night while he/she already meet his/her friends hours ago, moreover, Tiffany have to wake up early for work. Know what's the motive behind? He/she just want her to send her back so that he/she don't have to spend money on cab fare?
What a friend... She's your friend(if you really treat her as one), she's not your chauffeur(you didn't hired her also). Please don't take advantage of my friends, if you don't want to be treated that way.
Labels: I'm being protective towards my friends because they treated me well.



