´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, October 4♥
FINDING GOOD FOOD IN SINGAPORE.


As what everybody/foreigners think, Singapore is a country full of good foods. But good foods usually at those places which are hardly to be found? (for me only, I guess?) I find it troublesome as those locations where good foods always be are those areas that either no bus can reach or you gonna walk your way there.


I've been craving for Korean Bbq and delicious Japanese cuisine(as in real delicious), but its difficult to find! Unless I got a car or any of my friends has a car, otherwise, I gonna waste money on cab before I can filled my stomach with food.


YJ said he wanna cook spaghetti for me, end up you guess what time he woke up? Around 5pm plus! Moreover, he didn't prepare the ingredients a day before, in the end I did not taste his "lovely" spaghetti. Nevermind, maybe Tomorrow or the day after Tomorrow, he will cook for me I guess?


Camwhore is a way to cure your boredom.






YJ and MY


PK, Me and Chris.


Sorry for the blur vision.




This was taken by me, isn't it nice?!




Labels: