´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, October 10♥
GET THE FACTS RIGHT.


As what I always see, I'm being imitated by someone else. Anyway, I love it too. Cause you made me realised, how great I am and how "chio" I am by imitating all my single pose, perhaps you wish to be as "chio" as me yet you can't.

Without any choice for you(unless plastic surgeries), got to learn some skills through imitating my photos to "woo"(cheat) guys? Anyway, keep it up! Let me know how much you love me so that I would have the motivation to keep myself moving and take as much photos for you to imitate. =)

By the way, the real is always the best. So, you must have a hard time taking 100 photos yet only one is slightly better than the rest(if you are not fussy type). You are my most loyal (unwanted) reader, you know who you are, right? Lol!


Initially wanted to upload photos which was taken with Tiffany, again, Photobucket is giving me a hard time for me to do so. I decided to upload it later on or perhaps tonight?


PS: I'M HUNGRY, I NEED MCWINGS, MCNUGGETS AND MCSPICY!

Labels: