´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, October 18♥
HAPPY 20TH MONTHSARY.
Today we had a date, to celebrate our 1year 8monthsary in advance. We didn't have dinner together, we watched The Child's Eye instead. YJ's treat again, even though I insisted of paying him back, he refused to take it.
I never thought of celebrating our monthsary this month due to my hectic work. However, YJ wanted to release the stressfulness in me after seeing me so restless, hence, we went out for a "short date". Moreover, this will be the "last" celebration with him/his hair before he enlisted.
He's a good boyfriend, a real good/nice/thoughtful guy I ever had. Trying to cheer me up whenever I'm feeling frustrated/stress, end up what he got was my scoldings. LOL! I think after everything is done, I'll make up for him, treat him better of course.
Recently, he said that I'm not treating him like how I treated him in the past. Perhaps, mainly its because of my studies, I wanted to score better, the responsibilities on me is a huge burden, I have to give in my best shot in order to take down my burden, just too many reasons behind which I don't wish to list them out.
Sorry Baby, if I have really neglect you much. I promise I'll make it up for you.










Labels: Love you dumb baby



