´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, October 11♥
INSOMNIA OFTEN BE MY GUEST.
Recently I always sleep around 11am plus-12noon. Yes, Through out the night, I didn't sleep at all till afternoon strikes. Insomnia visits me every single night without fail, even when I'm exhausted, I still can't fall asleep. If this continues on, I wouldn't get to wake up on time for my daily routine to be fulfilled.
Another problem I gonna solve is...I seems to be hungry 24/7 non-stop. I'm easily hungry for every single seconds, end up I gonna eat more than three meals a day, two meals lands on supper time. Horrible shit ever! Every supper, Mcwings, Mcnuggets, Mcspicy has become my "best friends".
Oh, I took part in this particular contest, reason is FOR FUN! If you could help me click "like" just for once, it will be great! Please go into this website...
http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/profile.php?id=478
For your info, I don't know how to use photoshop. The 'before' picture will look like erm...shit, its because of the lightening and I put a fries in front of my front teeth before I took this photo. =)




Labels: Thanks for helping.



