´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, October 16♥
MAIN PRIORITY FOR THIS MOMENT.
My main priority obviously is my studies for the time being, though I always wanted to give up half way through, nevertheless, I didn't and I won't. Furthermore, if I quit, I can never succeed. So many things need to be done in such a short period of time, unless I'm a wonder women? (dream on).
YJ left 16 days before he enlisted, well I wish we could spend more time together rather than just 16 days of course, but we can't. At least better than nothing, so I'll appreciate these 16 days with him. YJ has never failed to touch my heart with his "sweet talk".
He always says something or promise me on something which I would like to continue our relationship with him. He knew that I always treat his words lightly/with doubts and my overwhelmed curiosity will always question on his words about whether he will mark up or not.
Eventually, he made me look forwards to almost everyday! Too many promises he had promised me, awaiting for him to fulfill, awaiting for me to receive. It considered surprises to me, cause I knew what he's going to prepare for me, however, I don't know how he's going to give me, on what day, what kind of patterns, all I have no ideas on.
Or maybe this is one of his strategies of keeping me with him while he's serving our country? Oh then, he got to burn his pocket to let his plan works. LOL! I don't need him to spend a bomb on me, I just want him to be faithful to me and love me the way which is unique to me.
I'm going to be like a little girl waiting for Santa Claus to give me present on every Christmas eve. =)



