´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, October 28♥
SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO WORTH YOUR TIME.


I have been trying to survive through my hectic week, time is all limited, so much things to do in such a short week. How I wish time would stop and let me have rest. I'm only have less than 4 days to spend with YJ before he enlisted.


Something which he said to me days ago and till now, I feel kind of sorry for him. I was busy studying and didn't have much time to go out with him, what he did was sitting beside me and watch me study that's all. I wanted to accompany him but time is cruel.


I didn't even have the time to plan meet ups for him and his friends before he enlisted. The only time I have which I think is win-win situation is on Monday, a day before he enlisted. Only Monday I can spend freely without neglecting anything or anyone. 

Of course, plans for people who worth his time and not taking him for granted. For friends who likes to take people for granted, either they pray freaking hard that they won't have friends who behaves like them or they change their fucking attitude towards how they treat others. Don't always yearn for people's care and concerns when you don't fucking do that in return. 

Think again, did you? (PS: Don't give silly excuses for your lack of self-discipline/time management problem.)


Back to the track, a date before he enlisted is not enough for us. Due to hectic week, I will feel frustrated easily and obviously, YJ become my personal "anger-venting target board". He's a poor guy with a frustrating girl, LOL! Nevertheless, he did not blame me for that, instead of quarrel with me, he gave in and trying to calm me down.

Awww, this is the reason why I loves him so much.


PS: Puppies has been adopted.

Labels: