´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, October 3♥
TIME FLIES WITHOUT WAITING.
Few days ago, I had packed my room because messiness of my room made me feel irritated. Usually I don't care how messy my room is, I have no idea why I will feel it irritating now? Mom saw me packing without her nags, she was shocked by my actions and she asked YJ what's wrong with me??
Zzz...Nothing went wrong, my dear Mom. That day, my Dad fell down and hurt his right arm, it was heartbreaking to see it happened. YJ helped dad to clean his wound and applied medicine for Dad and Dad seems to be so appreciated by what YJ did. LOL!
Dad's love towards YJ has grow fonder, not only fonder but overflowed. He bought whatever YJ wanna eat for breakfast and when YJ come over, he will keep on ask him eat and eat and eat or sit and sit and sit. Zzz!! Loves between men, its gay!
30more days YJ will be enlisted into Police Force already, I know I have been emphasizing or rather whining about this matter, its really getting all over my head. Who's girlfriend won't when their boyfriends going to enlist? Who won't? If there is, means that is a bitch not a girlfriend. =)















Labels: by judging from our past photos and wrinkles on our parents' faces.



