´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, November 7♥
HE "LEAVE" ME AGAIN. ='(
Time spend with him seems to pass so fast and obviously its not enough for me, of course, better than nothing. Whenever he going to book in, my heart will start to feel sour and this feeling ain't good at all. However, those days I spent with him were splendid and was spent to the fullest.
Even though, we didn't went to any places but with him around, any place was fine with me because he was with me. I'm going to plan a lot of things to occupy my time and myself while awaiting for YJ to book out. I have my studies, blogging and an advert to do so hopefully I won't think too much.
Pray hard that everything will be fine for him and everything will goes well for him. A day before he said something to me which really made me feel kinda bad. He said after he enlisted, he could feel more love, care and concern from me as compared to before.
Then, I realised I did not do my part well before he enlisted, but glad that he can at least feel it now, better than nothing right? LOL! Anyway, he's the boyfriend whom I always yearn to have. What I want from him are care, love and concern which he always shows me, more than what I could asked for.
What girls want from boyfriends is all those cares and etc, looks is just a bonus that's all.
PS: Please vote for me again by liking my picture, thanks in advance! http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/profile.php?id=478







