´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, November 19♥
BACK FROM JB!!!


I had permed my hair, I think I will dye my hair around February instead of now. I love my hair now, NICE! I thought perming in JB will be much more cheaper compared to Singapore, end up I was totally WRONG! Its the same price as those famous salons in Singapore, wth!


Next time I shall dye/perm in Singapore rather than go all the way down to JB and spend equal amount, its not worth at all. I didn't manage to buy any apparels, but its okay, I would go down again to shop when I'm free and of course, when YJ is free.


I need to finish up my advertorial and upload photos as soon as possible, the most important task is to find a job as well. Later will be going out with YJ because...


ITS HIS 21ST BIRTHDAY AND OUR 21ST MONTHSARY!


While I was counting how many months has we been together, coincidentally its 21st same as his birthday! Tomorrow we'll be having dinner with his parents at some restaurant so the only time we can celebrate together is today.


Hopefully he will feel happy and it would be an enjoyable weekend for him. =)

Labels: