´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, November 9♥
PARTS AND PARCELS IN LIFE, WHAT TO DO??
Okay, there are a lots of things to do, yet I had completed none of them. Though, YJ is not with me, but with his whole-day-long messages, I can feel his presences, nevertheless, I miss him still. Shall endure all these days before I get to see him, never mind, just a few more days left. =)
Know what? I love staying at home, I love the feeling of being in my comfort zone without interruptions. Somehow, I'm becoming a person who prefers indoors to outdoors although last time I loves sports a lot. By the way, I thought of uploading those photos I took with Crystal few days ago, but I couldn't find my USB cable.
Gonna upload it Tomorrow after I came home and hopefully, my camera will continue stay on with full battery. Otherwise, I'll kill myself for being muddle-headed. Cause not only that, I couldn't find my books as well and I need to study them urgently.
Is my things grown with a pair of "running legs" or is it that I misplaced them without knowing? But I did searched my entire house, it just nowhere to be found?? Whatever, if I obtained unexpected "lousy" results, I'll blame my brain for that.


Labels: 8 days left? I think so



