´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, November 26♥
THANKS GOD ITS FRIDAY!


Why whenever comes to Friday, my time will literally pass very slow? Sighs, how I wish time would hit 6pm as soon as possible just like a rocket. Can't wait to spend my weekend with YJ and go for dates with him. Oh ya, Wednesday I met up with T and her Bf for dinner. They are fun to be with, at least they are unlike those people who loves to exaggerate and flaunt untrue stories.


Last Wednesday night, my brother and his gf asked me and my dad to play mahjong with them. End up, they lose money to my dad and I, hahaha! I keep on get those tiles I want and won with 4tais and 5tais which I seldom or rather never get them before, moreover, I don't know how to count  tais either.


They keep saying that I'm freaking lucky on that day, including my Mom said so too. Of course, I was lucky on that day. Finally that bastard returned YJ's money and have got nothing to do with us anymore, how can I be unlucky then? LOL!


My poor Brother lose quite a sum of money, anyway thanks him for "forcing" me to play when I said I got no money, otherwise I won't know I will win! HAHAHAH!

PS: About Eucerin kit, I had replied in Formspring. People, you can ask me in Formspring if you have any doubts or any questions. =)









YJ and his pretty Mom.


















Labels: