´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, November 4♥
THANKS GOD ITS THURSDAY.


YJ will be home real soon at 5.30pm, thanks God for these 4 days for me to spend with my beloved YJ. My cute boy message me as and when he could, I always get excited whenever I heard my phone rings. Just to hope that it will be him, otherwise, nothing special for my phone to ring.


Now I had realised that, when you're waiting for a person whom you can't see him/her everyday, actually its not testing about whether is both of your relationship strong or not, its all about whether you can take the pain till the end. The pain of waiting, the pain of without him/her by your aside whenever you need them.


Get to understand each other more and be more understanding. Otherwise, this relationship won't last till the end. Don't ever thought that it will be the same as before without putting in much efforts into this relationship, everything needs two hands to clap.


Frankly speaking, I have lots of pictures awaiting for me to upload them, a lots of feelings to share in this tiny winy space of mine and every single chapter of our relationship between YJ and me. A place for me reminiscence when both of us grow old or older.


Nevertheless, friends never fail to shower me with their care and concern when YJ is not around by my side, love me like before, of course, I love them too. I only love/appreciate friends who appreciate me equally like how I do. That's call friends, remember this. =)

Labels: