´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, November 30♥
WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?!
Sorry folks for not updating my blog regularly, I promise I'll update everyday alright? Anyway, I got plenty of things for me to do, there's a review about Ginvera awaiting for me to do, so please stay tune ya!
Yesterday was hectic! Since 10am, I was busying helping my Brother and my sis-in-law as a "Maria" till 10pm. Because they were having a wedding shoot at a place where the people provided a bad service, a real BAD service at a price of 3000 over dollars!
A makeup artist whom doesn't follow you for your outdoor shooting, so once your makeup smudge, that's your business. You wanna change your gown outside? Please ask someone to tag along or else, your own business as well. What's more? She doesn't choose and match my Brother's suit for him and everything was done by me! LOL! She should give me her salary and I'll do a better job than her for sure.
A photographer whom doesn't have a helper to help him out, so either you gonna do "effects", adjust lighting by yourself or asked someone to tag along to help him out by holding the flash for him. Again, great lighting comes from where? Comes from free labor, ME again. After then, collect "easy money" with ease.
Nevertheless, its okay since I'm helping my beloved Brother so nevermind. Seeing them getting married makes me feel like getting married too but...NOT NOW of course! LOL!






















Labels: Blissful yet tiring.



