´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, November 20♥
YJ'S 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!


Went to Din Tai Fung with YJ and his family, had many xiao long baos, their fried rice and Zha Jiang Noodle were delicious, specially one of their soups tasted like Shark Fin Soup to me? I don't know why either. Overall, it was extremely nice.


I didn't manage to take all the photos of the food as I was too busy eating, same goes to YJ. HAHAHA! Greedy cats! Aftermaths, YJ and I went for some window shopping around Tampinese for awhile.


After then, we went home for cake cutting session as YJ's Mom bought Swesen Icecream Cake for him! YJ bought Jim Beam as he wanted to have a drink. Somehow, I don't like to drink anymore, cause whenever I drink, it will reminds me of my puke. HAHAHA!


TO YOU!! Your acts already got revealed. LOL! Great plan from you, but sorry for saying, there's always a loophole in it no matter how hard you tried to hide. Thanks for all your maligning, flaunting the untrue things and exaggerating.


I think if I blogged out your acts, then it will be the longest post in my blog. =)


Din Tai Fung!


Fried Rice with PorkChop.


This Soup was yummilious!








YJ's Dad and his Brother.




Swesen Cookie&Cream Icecream Cake.




Stupid Botak Boy!






After Eight.


Jim Bean Liquor


The Button Shirt which I bought for YJ.


Perm Perm!




Labels: