´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, December 14♥
BACK FROM JB!!
I went to JB with YJ, Aileen and Bong on Monday, we met up at some places to go in together but Bong brought the wrong passport with him so end up he got to go all the way back home whereby we already going to reach the checkpoint.
So Aileen, YJ and I went for some shopping, I managed to buy one couple shirts, one shirt and two tanktops; YJ bought two Bermudas for himself. When Bong reached, we had Japanese Cuisine for lunch. After then, we went to Bong's house as Aileen wanted to bring his niece, Jovine whose only a three year-old little girl however, she's damn smart and adorable!
As the time was too late for us to go home, Bong asked us to stay over at his house for a night so we agreed. We had lots of good food, all credited to him. He brought us to many places. I kind of miss his niece, extremely cute!
By the way, Aileen suggested to go Batam next year with us and we decided to go if time allowed us. Though, "next year" sounded so far but actually its less than a month! Of course, we planned to go after Chinese New Year since its after holiday timing. I'm so looking forward for that!



