´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, December 23♥
BACK TO POST!
Sorry for not blogging for quite a while. Wednesday I went out with Tiffany to do Christmas Surprise Gift for his bf and YJ at Changi Airport T3. We did till 11pm before we headed back home. There's a video which specially dedicate to YJ and all credited to Tiff, she was the one who did the video for me.
I'm greatly appreciate her hardwork, thank you Tiff!
I have three Christmas gifts for YJ, a Christmas card, homemade cookies and that video. Hope he would like it and appreciates what's done for him. =) Friday YJ will get to book out early and this is the first time we get to celebrate Christmas together.
What I mean is REALLY celebrate and not doing nothing or didn't go anywhere. Plans after plans, but still, Singapore is small. During Christmas season, town areas are definitely crowded as usual. I hope its a safe celebration for everyone!
Last but not least, here's the video.



