´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, December 28♥
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I EVER HAD.


This was the first time YJ and I had a decent celebration on Christmas Day. My best gift  was him and his sweet little surprise after he came back from HTA. On Friday, he supposed to reach home before 1pm, but end up he reached home at 3pm plus.


Cause he went to Compass and bought a candies house of Famous Amos Cookies and a box of macaroons for me which I didn't know about it at all. That cute boy really surprised me with those gifts which I never expected to receive. 


Night time, headed out with his parents to have dinner with his Grandma. After dinner, YJ and I left to Nex to shop for Christmas gifts. End up, YJ bought a Cardigan and a top for himself; he also bought a top for me. Awwwww~!


On Christmas day, YJ and I headed down to my Aunt's house for party, we had lots of nice food and there were many hams which was YJ's all time favorite. Aftermaths, we went out to drink with LC and Raymond till 8am plus before we home sweet home.


Now, I'm kinda sick as I was having fever yesterday. So I can't upload photos today, however, I'll upload as soon as possible if I can. Stay tune!

Labels: