´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, December 9♥
EITHER FUN OR BORED, CHOOSE ONE.
Today gonna be dead boring cause basically what I did today was watching Television, variety shows, tweet, play some games, eat and nothing else. So in conclusion my task for today was...

Of course, as what we saw from this picture above, this potato was happy but obviously this is not me. I'm so bored today, didn't plan to go any place so eventually I had become something like this...

I think I'm weird, not I think but I am! Whenever I'm outside/shopping/chill/whatever, I feel like going home as early as possible, otherwise I start to miss home like wth? But whenever I'm at home, I feel like going out, find all sorts of ways to go out even I've got nothing to buy or when I'm not hungry, I'll still go out to have a bite. LOL!
Indeed I'm like this since the day I was born. However, I'm waiting for my "fun" to come! This coming weekend gonna prepare myself, stop myself for whining that I'm tired of walking, stop myself from grumbling that I'm going to "melt" under the sun, stop myself from missing home and have fun at ease! Hopefully things will goes smoothly and nothing get screwed up, or else I'll verbally screw them up for that. =)
Anyway, did you guys heard about BB creams from Bio-essence before? I'm going to do an advertorial about these three types of BB creams from Bio-essence when I'm free. I received my parcel for almost a week yet I'm way too lazy to start doing this review. Nevertheless, I'm do it as soon as possible!
Labels: A potato couch.



