´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, December 4♥
GO AROUND THE TOWN.
Afternoon time, headed out with YJ to Bugis as he knew that I had craved for Koi for a long time. Yup, go Bugis just for Koi and only. Then, we walked down to The Cathay to get my Gourmet Popcorn and bought slippers since there's offer at New Urban Male.
YJ's bunk mate, LC met us at 313 after he sent his Girlfriend to work. So we walked all the way down to 313 to have dinner at Brotzeit. YJ ordered a course for two which cost hundred over dollar and it was paid by YJ.
Thanks YJ for everything, cause everything was paid by him. That dummy kept asking me what I want and he will buy for me. Sighs. After then, we cabbed down to meet his friends at Hougang from Cine.
Chatted till 4am then cabbed back home. A day which YJ spent a bomb on me and on cab, LOL!
I didn't went to Town since long time ago, that was why YJ asked me to go Town with him. But after a long day, I was so tired till I started to hate going down to crowded places, I prefer staying at home. =)








Labels: I'm glad that I have such wonderful boyfriend before good guys extinct.



