´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, December 8♥
HOPE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.


My Aunt messaged me Yesterday, told me that my Grandma admitted into Hospital due to Chest Pain and vomited. Thought of visiting her Yesterday but it was too late for us to head down on time. So YJ and I decided to pay a visit tonight. I think everything will be fine, since my Aunt said she can discharge a few days later. My brother will be meeting us later on, same goes to my future sis-in-law.


I can't wait for 25th December to come as my Aunt is holding a Christmas Day party at her house! She asked YJ to come along as well, hope that it would be a fun day for us.Oh ya, YJ asked A and her husband to go JB with us. OMG, I can't wait to go shopping with YJ and A!


I bet I'll have ultra fun with YJ and them, cause they are all humorous people! And again, YJ said he will buy lots of apparels for me, awwwwww! Okay, will talk about it next time. I gonna get prepared before YJ comes back. FAST!

Labels: