´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, December 21♥
I MISS YJ..
I wish he would be with me now, I hate being sick at the wrong timing.
With him around, I don't have to eat things which I dislike most.
With him around, I don't have to taste things which are tasteless.
With him around, I can say NO to what I loathe most.
With him around, I feel safer and comfort.
With him around, I could be myself and do what I like most.
With him around, I wouldn't be forced.
With him around, I would feel happier.
With him around, even if I did nothing, I'll feel that I'm occupied.
With him around, there's no boredom.
Just him alone, could fill up all negatives in me.
Just him alone, my life will be filled with colors.
Just him alone, no more unwanted nonsenses.
Suddenly my feeling overwhelmed, small little things can cause me to think of him. That's how important he is.
I wish he would be with me now, I hate being sick at the wrong timing.
With him around, I don't have to eat things which I dislike most.
With him around, I don't have to taste things which are tasteless.
With him around, I can say NO to what I loathe most.
With him around, I feel safer and comfort.
With him around, I could be myself and do what I like most.
With him around, I wouldn't be forced.
With him around, I would feel happier.
With him around, even if I did nothing, I'll feel that I'm occupied.
With him around, there's no boredom.
Just him alone, could fill up all negatives in me.
Just him alone, my life will be filled with colors.
Just him alone, no more unwanted nonsenses.
Suddenly my feeling overwhelmed, small little things can cause me to think of him. That's how important he is.
Labels: I don't like means I loathe it



