´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, December 1♥
RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE (3D)


Last Saturday, I went out for a date with YJ to E-Hub and caught the movie, Rapunzel: A tangled tale. We watched 3D due to they only have that. Though, I don't like 3D at all, we still chose to watch it and thanks God, we feel no regrets after watching!


Its extremely humorous and awesome! Even YJ loves it alot! If you guys haven't watched it, faster catch it now before you're too late. YJ said this coming Friday, whatever I feel like eating, he will bring me go. Omg, seriously he's a guy who dotes girlfriend a lot and never fail to be a wonderful boyfriend.


There are plenty of sumptuous food I'm craving for, but the main problem is what he wanna have, I'll go with him instead of he follow my will. Now, I'm having headache, I wish he'll be with me and ease away my pain. Never mind, I just gonna endure another day and here comes my Friday. =)

Weather, please be good to me, please don't rain during my weekend. I have lots of plans with YJ and I don't wish to go out and drench like hell. So please be kind to me, I want to spend my time wisely without feeling irritate by the weather. Thank you very much.


Labels: