´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, December 11♥
SAY NO BUT SOMETHING ITS STILL...TEMPTING!


If you did read my blog ever since I started blogging, you will know that last time I do club and drink with my friends. After I'm in a relationship with YJ, I seldom go club or rather I don't go anymore.


When you didn't go to some places where you went before, you will feel like going after some times. So today I saw many people tweeted about they are going for Zoukout to dance or drink, I feel like going too. I whined to YJ that everybody is going and I'm so bored.


Apparently, he could read my mind and he thought of bringing me there tonight but I declined. Then he asked whether wanna ask his friend for drinking session. Awwww, he's so adorable! Actually I don't like to drink, what I like is to listen to music that's all.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRINK NO DRUNK.


We went to Clarke Quay and met up with LC and LC's another four friends. His friends were friendly and at the same time I also found out that actually one of his friends and I have mutual friends. Indeed Singapore is small and I met Elicia!

I was walking and half way, someone grabbed my arm and I was thinking, "Whose that fella who grabbing my arm now?!", I turned back and I took a few seconds before I could recognized her. HAHAHA! 


Anyway, it was a fun drinking session and not regretting of going of course. =)

PS: Vote for me thank you! http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/77088/voteable_entries/11635852?ogn=facebook&ref=mf

Labels: