´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, January 19♥
HAPPY 23RD MONTHSARY TO MY BELOVED YJ!


Its already 1year 11th month since the day we started our love story. I can't imagine that one more month later and we will get to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary! We gonna stick together and awaiting for more anniversaries to come/for us to celebrate.


We didn't have any celebrations for our 23nd monthsary, in another hand, we didn't planned to celebrate it at all. He ended his work late, he reached home around 9.30pm, by then, he was already too exhausted so yup, I don't mind wait for our 2nd anniversary celebration which its more meaningful to me.


Nevertheless, the main purpose of a relationship isn't counting of years, its the way we love one another. Love, memories and care is the key. 

A good guy is hard to be found, but I had already found mine. 
A long lasting relationship wasn't easy to handle, but we're sailing fine so far.
A love that hard to remain its freshness, ours are still looking fine in our eyes.

Started of by a month, maintaining it with years, ended it with our hands held tight together. 
That's our love grows. 

Labels: