´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, January 26♥
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YIJING!



Her actual birthday was on yesterday, but I decided to celebrate with her today. I had a simple lunch at Pizza Hut with her, thought of taking some photos but due to over famished, we didn't managed to take a single one before we finished all our food. LOL!



Bought a necklace for her which she yearned for it for a long time, glad that she loves it alot. After then, She accompanied me to trim my fringe before headed to her house to pay a visit. Had a great chat and laughter with her, an optimistic girl ever. 


Lots of joy and laughter shared among us, her smiles had never fail to make us feel happy. Last but not least, she gave me a button shirt which I loves it very much. Thanks Sis! I will upload all photos as soon as possible. =)

Labels: