´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, January 2♥
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
On Friday, New year eve. YJ, Aileen, me and one of their friends went to Punggol Marina to have Sakura Buffet, those Shabu Shabu and charcoal grilled. After our dinner, we headed down to Chinatown and met up with the rest. Total more than 10 of us went to pub together and we countdown-ed at there.
One of the guys, mice was drunk cause we were playing dices and he was the one who kept losing. LOL! Aftermaths around 4am plus, we went to have porridge for supper and cabbed back home after then. Overall, it was fun!
Yesterday we didn't went to Town nor any places which you guys will goes...WOW! Due to my coughs, YJ and I can't get to drink last night, so we went to Beach to enjoy the breeze. Since long time ago, we wanted to catch movie but till now, we didn't.
Today, we headed out to YJ's Aunt's house for Christmas-cum-new year party, again it was fun and enjoyable. Even I got presents from his Aunts. HAHAHA! I shall upload some of the photos before my blog died on me.













Labels: Nice day out



