´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, January 31♥
LAST DAY OF JANUARY!


Finally I had done my shopping for new year clothing, bought two dresses, two tanktop to match my unworn clothes in my house, a pair of boots and a blazer. YJ only got a polo shirt for himself cause none of them caught his eyes, he thought of buying a pair of shoes, still searching in process.


Thanks to YJ, boots and tanktops are being bought by him! Because he knew that I loves the boots alot, end up he asked me to buy and he paid for it. OMG, what a sweet baby! 


Sunday, I had reunion dinner with YJ and his relatives. This was my first time meeting his relatives from his Dad's side, so was my first dinner with them. His grandma was nice and friendly as well and everything was fine during our dinner.


Today I went for food testing at Orchard Hotel with my family and my sis-in-law's family, it was for my brother's wedding. The food was not bad but I think its kind of common to me? Perhaps, every hotel has the same type of food being served during wedding dinner?


We only changed one of the dish and the rest will be the same during the actual day. So looking forward for my Brother's wedding! Tomorrow I will meet up with Crystal before new year starts, gonna catch up with her. =)

Labels: