´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, February 8♥
EVERYTHING PLEASE GOES SMOOTHLY FOR ME, THANK YOU!


Screwed up life wasn't easy to handle, many things need to be done and everything goes with an "unknown" after a question. Afterall, I still got a boyfriend who willing to help me out by standing by my side and solved all those shits for me as a shield.


I can't handle stress well, I tend to get frustrated easily if stress keep haunting me all day long and YJ will be the one who need to take all my frustrations. Though, I'm vex over stuffs and stuffs, he never fail to make me smile and burst into laughter.


I'm very thankful to what he have done and how he treats me, a life without him will never be great. Its not the amount of gadgets he bought for me, its about the amount of love and care he gave to me. Even my parents loves him alot!


My dad keep offering him birdnest to drink, even gave him back the money when he lose to my dad during Mahjong session, my mom loves to call him names and find him whenever he's not around. I LOVE YOU, YJ!


PS: Photos below was taken a month ago.


Ignored his face, cause he don't like it when I refused to take his tiny winy short hair. LOL!
If I'm not wrong, we were heading out to pub.





Labels: