´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, February 25♥
HAPPY MAX!


Today I went to try the outfits for my Brother's wedding with my parents. I tried a white tube dress with a violet ribbon around the waist for the morning session, it look simple but I think its the nicest among all the white dresses?


And also, I chose a gorgeous black tube dress for the wedding dinner in the evening time and I loves it very much. Mom said if its not that costly, she will buy it for me instead of renting. But come to a point, I found out that nowhere I would have a chance to wear it unless important dinner or something?


However, its really very nice! I wanted it to be mine but I don't think it can be worn for normal date with YJ right? Sighs, gonna think again, carefully. Last but not least, I'm pretty excited for my brother's wedding which is three weeks later from now. =)


Photos taken during 2nd Anniversary.

Good photo day! LOL!


















Labels: