´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, February 7♥
NEW YEAR, ANGBAO, ANGBAO, NEW YEAR!
How's your day, people? I bet you guys got many ang baos from elderly right? A prosperity year ahead! Day1 of Chinese New Year, YJ tagged along with me to my Grandma's house before we headed over to his Grandma's house.
This was my first time visiting his Grandma's house during Chinese New Year. His Grandma played Mahjong with us, of course, we didn't play with real cash. We headed back home first, as we were exhausted and due to exhausted, we were too lazy to go out for dinner. Instead of eating outside, YJ cooked a simple dinner for me and it tasted deliciously.
Day2 of Chinese New Year, as usual relatives from my Mom's side came over to my house for lunch. Again, Mom's cooking was fantastic! Aftermaths, YJ and I headed over to his Uncle's house for a visit. We played BlackJack and one of game which I don't know what its name?
Day3 of Chinese New Year, we went over to my Aunt's house for a visit. Again, BlackJack time! We was so lucky enough that we keep getting "ban-lucks" and a "ban-ban". My dad played Mahjong and he won $300over dollars, he's damn lucky this year I guess?








Labels: Happy Bunny Year.



