´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, February 11♥
NICE CHILL WITH YJ.
Had Steamboat with YJ's family as a "belated" reunion dinner. I helped his Mom to prepare foods and vacuumed the house because she came home late, there was no much time left for her to do house chores and at the same time prepare foods for dinner.
All this while, she has been treating me well just like what a mom does, therefore, I should treat her like how I treated my mom. I had eaten alot today due to steamboat is my all time favorite, especially with meatballs around! YJ ate more than I do. LOL!
After dinner, YJ and I went to Pasir ris beach to enjoy the wind breeze. We chatted about the past and present, hours seems to be not enough for us, topics over topics, chatting non-stop just like birds chirping away.
YJ wanted to buy me an Iphone4 now as a Valentine's day present-cum-Anniversary gift. He asked for my opinion whether I want it now or wait for Iphone5 to launch. Frankly speaking, I had no idea which one to get, should I get it now or should I patiently wait for the next one to launch?
Hmmm...If I got it now, I'm afraid that I would regret if Iphone5 launched within a few months *not sure*. If I don't get it now, at least I can get a few gifts before I got a HUGE GIFT! *evil smile* Okay, that's not a reason. Still thinking , I should let YJ make the decision since he's the one buying for me, any of them its fine with me since its a gift from him. =)
Labels: Piggy loves me alot.



