´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, February 14♥
NOTHING SPECIAL.
In the afternoon, I went out with YiJing to collect my shoes for the TaylorMade Event at Cathay. Saw lots of couples walking around, holding hand in hand. I bought a bouquet instead of roses, its actually rabbit for YiJing.
I went home in the evening time to meet up with YJ and his parents for dinner. Yes, we celebrated together with his parents, I should say we did not celebrate this year Valentine's day. We had new York new York for dinner, it tasted delicious as usual.
YJ thought of buying roses for me, but he got no time to get it. Moreover, around his workplace there's no florist nor people who selling roses. He went home to bath, after that he wanted to go Compass to get me a bouquet of roses to surprise me but after he bathed, I already reached his house.
LOL, though after I listened, I feel a little sad, but nevermind since I knew he's a blockhead with inflexible thinking.
PS: The photos below was taken during yesterday.










Labels: Nothing special. LOL



