´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, February 10♥
STILL THINKING...WHERE TO GO??


Valentine's day is on this coming Monday and our 2nd Anniversary is on 19th Feb, till now, I have no idea where to go with YJ!! Thought of catching a movie with him, however, none of them caught my eyes. Argh, this makes me feel bored.


Maybe we should go for some shopping since he's looking for a pair of shoes which he haven't found it yet. Shall search with him. =)


Oh, before New year started, I met up with Crystal for brunch. Initially, we wanted to have Ashton for brunch but end up we changed our plan and had JustAcia instead. We forgotten to take pictures before we ate as we were busy talking. Anyway, I had a nice meet up with her.

PS: I had decided to put back my chatbox. For those people who have Formspring, can add/ask me through there as well. =)



My favorite!








Labels: