´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, February 13♥
SUPPOSED TO FEEL EXCITED OR NORMAL? Normal.

Yesterday I went out with YJ, we went to Singtel shop, got an urge to buy an Iphone but with confused feelings, I don't know I should feel happy that I can't buy one due to my plan is not over yet or sad? Whatever it is, I shall wait for the next batch since I can't have it now.


Tomorrow is Valentine's day. Its not really that "special" to me, cause it meant nothing much to me though? I loves roses, but I think its a waste of money. It can't last long and I doubt you will carry it wherever you go except during Valentine's day where the day you received, am I right? So end up, you will dump it at a corner of your house. Which I did it last year?


I like helium balloons, however its lifespan is shorter than roses! When you see your balloons/roses which you received from you lover are dying off, won't you feel sad? So I rather not to have any of them but to have something which are more meaningful and practical for me.


Well, have a dinner with lover is more than enough or a movie after that will be nice. I feel more excited for YJ and my Anniversary, it seems to be more meaningful to us than just a normal Valentine's day. =)

Labels: