´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, March 1♥
MONEY COME TO ME PLEASE.
Yay, time to save some money for my future and myself. Hopefully I can work with nice and friendly people. Won't be blogging all the time already, though I have not been blogging frequently. LOL!
I think I'll miss my weekends with YJ, time will not allow me to enjoy movies, wind breezes and shopping with YJ due to my job. However, thanks god that I have found a job which need me to work for 8 hours per day only, so I still manage to go out with YJ for awhile if I'm not that tired after my work.
striving hard for my studies and work for some allowances is a must for my future/our future. my path is well planned and hopefully everything will go smoothly with what I had planned. Life please be good and easy for me, I will appreciate it much.
Labels: Happy max. monehhhhhhhhhh



