´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, March 31♥
TIME TO RELAX MY BODY AND BRAIN.
Today is my off day yet I didn't head out with my friends, too lazy to do so. I just wanna enjoy myself lazing on my bed while watching variety shows through my laptop, I loves my comfort zone.
Though to people, they might think that my off day had gone into a waste, but to me, I think its worthwhile. Rather than spending money, torture yourself under a hot sun and play "squeezing game" while taking the train. I still miss my friends, need to catch up with them soon!
I should upload some of the pictures which taken by my sis-in-law's friend. Please be patience, I'll upload when I can alright. =)
No matter where you go or who you meet,
Black-sheep will always exist.
Blend in, ruin it and RUN!
This is life,
Life is cruel.






