´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 25♥
LONG TIME NO BLOGGGGGGGG!
Hi there, its been "centuries" since the last time I had blogged. Well, I shall continue blogging if I got the time. In my precious week, I went out a date with Baby to celebrate our anniversary. We went to have Ichiban Sushi and caught the movie "bridesmaids" with him at Cineleisure, all his treats!
He planned to go oversea with me once we got the time. Nowadays, life wasn't that fantastic but a day spend with him will always brighten up my life. I wouldn't uploading photos even though there are tons of them, because I'm way too lazy to pluck in its cable and wait for it to load. LOL!
Perhaps I'll do it on Friday? Hopefully. Anyway, I think I should maintain my blog once again, like how I did in the past. Now, it looks like a mess to me.



